OEASA Awards Nominations
The OEASA Awards are presented each year at the OEASA Awards Dinner (in August) to recognise the achievements, successes and service of the South Australian Outdoor Education community.
Nominations are welcome to be made at any time, by anyone.
Nominations must be received before Friday 31st May 2024 to be considered for the 2024 Awards Dinner.
Award Nomination Information:
To nominate someone or yourself for an award please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Award descriptions are listed below. Award nomination requirements, conditions and process are detailed below. One nomination per form only. Please complete a separate nomination form for every nomination that you submit.
If you have any issues with the nomination form please get in touch with us via the 'Contact Us' page.
The application should state:
- Candidate's full name, address, phone number and email if applicable;
- Nominator's full name, address, phone number, email and institution(s) they are associated with;
- The Award that the candidate is being nominated for with accompanying information for consideration.
- One candidate nomination per application
- Nominator may nominate multiple candidates
- The nominator does not need to be an OEASA member
- The decision to accept the nominator's recommendation lies with the OEASA committee
- Successful awardees will be advised by OEASA, and invited to attend the presentation dinner
- Awards may not be awarded in all categories every year
- A certificate will be issued by OEASA, signed by the chair, bearing the OEASA logo
- The award will be posted out to candidates that are unable to attend the certificate presentation dinner
- Awardees will be provided with state OEASA membership for 12 months
- Mark Auricht Award, Tertiary Award and Krish Mosher Award students will be offered membership to the Australian Outdoor Education body, including receipt of the national journal
- Mark Auricht Award, Tertiary Award and Kris Mosher Award will be provided with a small prize
- All awardees and their friends and family are invited to attend the OEASA Certificate Presentation Dinner, at OEASA member rates
- The committee may from time to time provide awardees with limited means with financial assistance to attend
- The OEASA tertiary award will also be recognised by UniSA Alumni in the graduation ceremony
- All senior secondary, tertiary and professional awardees will be invited to join the OEASA committee
Below are the award categories. Please note that they are separated across two tabs: 'Student Awards' and 'Professional, Volunteer and/or Program Awards':